How To Choose The Very Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to its ever increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you could be disappointed with most of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To really take advantage of Ganoderma herb, you must understand choosing the superior grade. Listed here are several factors you need to consider before purchasing Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. However some uses high technology extraction method to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration can be as high as 15 to 1. Which means, 1000kg of this fungus is extracted to merely 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is equivalent to 15 capsules of the grinded one. Naturally, Ganoderma supplement using extraction method is often more effective than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some could even be contaminated with toxics as well as chemical toxins such as mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a couple of times more potent in its medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is a lot more expensive in term of the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But when you don’t feel any better with He Shou Wu Extract, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is easily the most precious element of Ganoderma herb with all the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You can choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked available to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Obviously, you would probably better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the product quality consistence of the supplement product constantly.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put just a small fraction of Ganoderma within their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. As a result, the healing effect is far less than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure whatsoever. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This is another reason for concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Ignore all of the claims by manufacturer on how pure and how good their Ganoderma herbal item is. Follow these basic steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in some cooking oil such as olive oil. Then, open a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a few of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the first test point. Decide if the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows being able to move through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, let it rest for around ten days and take a peek. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly using the water after a number of days. The oil surface is clear for any mould. This means it offers strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continues to float on the oil surface. Take a closer look and you can see mould on the surface. It offers weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Have a look at the base of the glass. The spore powder is definitely the white substance deposited in the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil, you could expect very less healing effects.